Monday, June 4, 2012

Good-Bye Taylor Family

Today is my last official day as the librarian at Taylor Elementary.  I am going to miss the students and staff of Taylor tremendously.  It was so hard to say good-bye to everyone on Friday!  After spending this summer relaxing, and reading lots of good books, I will be teaching preschool next year.  This new job will provide me with much more free time in my schedule, which will allow me to spend more time with my family.  It was a very hard decision to leave Taylor, but one that I know is right for me and my family.

I am very excited that my friend, Jennifer Haveman, will be joining the staff as the new Taylor librarian.  She has been the librarian at Mooneyham Elementary for four years, and she is going to do a great job!  I know you all will be very excited to meet her when school starts!   

Have a wonderful summer Taylor family, and keep reading!!!

No comments: