This week in second grade story time we are reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Caralyn Buehner. This is a bouncy version of the familiar story. With each class I have one student volunteer hold my Goldilocks and the three bears doll and use it to act out the story as I read it. It is a lot of fun to watch and listen to the story this way!Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
This week in second grade story time we are reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Caralyn Buehner. This is a bouncy version of the familiar story. With each class I have one student volunteer hold my Goldilocks and the three bears doll and use it to act out the story as I read it. It is a lot of fun to watch and listen to the story this way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment